September wish list
We are currently in need of the following items:
- Baby Sleeping bags – 0-6 mths
- Moses baskets
- Moses basket sheets
- Stairgates – pressure fit only
- Bouncy chairs
- Baby toys – suitable for 0-6 mths
Please note, we are fully stocked with all clothing sizes, books, puzzles and games at present.
Upcoming donation sessions
- Friday, 11th September 10am-1pm
- Friday, 18th September 10am-1pm
- Friday, 25th September 10am-1pm
Important notes when making a donation
- Only items from our current wish list please – we need extra warehouse space to quarantine items and to allow social distancing amongst our team/volunteers.
- Fridays between 10am-1pm (note the first donation session in September is Friday 11th) is the allocated slot for dropping off donations – please do not bring donations at any other time and absolutely no donations to be left outside the warehouse when we are closed, thank you!
- We are operating a ‘drive thru‘ system – donors will drive into the car park and remain in the car, we will open your car door/boot and remove your donations. All donations will then be quarantined for 72 hours.
- It will be a great help if you follow our usual guidelines for donating items – ensure all items are freshly laundered, pre-sorted by age/gender and in a condition which you’d be happy to donate to a friend. This means that we won’t put a strain on our already limited resources and we can re-home your items quickly. For more information on making a donation, see How to Donate.
We are located in Reigate, Surrey and unfortunately cannot offer a collection service.
We know you all have lots of items to offer, so we’ve prepared a page to show you where to take the items we are unable to accept at the moment – Other places to recycle and reuse in Surrey.
We also have an Amazon wish list of new items which we continually need to complement our pre-loved packs. The list is regularly updated as our stock changes and items are delivered straight to us where they are readily distributed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Thank you for your support #TeamStork