Our May wish list is now here, along with our four donation days. Please take a look at the items we need, and if they match up with items you are looking to re-home, we can pass them on to the deserving families we are supporting.
Donation days will be Friday 6th, Friday 13th, Friday 20th and Friday 23rd May and slots for the first donation day will be available to book from Monday 2nd May. We will release the donation slots in May on a weekly basis, to try and make it easier for everyone to book in.
- Slots for 6th are available to book on Monday 2nd May.
- Slots for 13th will be released on Monday 9th May.
- Slots for 20th are available to book on Monday 16th May.
- Slots for 27th will be released on Monday 23rd May.
To help us manage the flow of donations, please only bring items from this list and book a 15 minute time slot for dropping items to us on one of the donation days listed above.
A reminder of our warehouse address: 51a Albert Road North, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9EL.
Any queries please email [email protected]
Thank you for your continued support.
May wish list
Clothing – boys
- 3-16 years – all items
- Coats – all ages
Clothing – girls
6 months – 10 years – all items
12 – 16 years – all items
Coats – all ages
Cots, cot beds and toddler beds (no mattresses) – please include manual
Moses Basket and Stands (no mattresses)
Single and double buggies
Highchairs – folding or Ikea type only
- Baby Sleeping Bags – all sizes
- Single sheets
- Baby toys – suitable from birth
- Sensory and fidget toys
- Sorting and stacking toys
- Dolls and barbies
- Duplo and megabloks
- Puzzles and board games
- Small card games, Top Trumps, Uno etc.
-We are well stocked with all other items, thank you!-
Donation slots will be available to book as follows:
Slots for 6th are available to book on Monday 2nd May.
Slots for 27th will be released on Monday 23rd May.
Slots for 13th will be released on Monday 9th May.
Slots for 20th are available to book on Monday 16th May.
Important notes when donating
- We are located in Reigate, Surrey and unfortunately cannot offer a collection service.
- Please do not bring donations at any other time and absolutely no donations to be left outside the warehouse when we are closed, thank you!
- We are operating a ‘drop-off‘ system – donors will drive into the car park and we can assist to unload donations at the warehouse doors.
- It will be a great help if you follow our usual guidelines for donating items – ensure all items are freshly laundered, pre-sorted by age/gender and in a condition which you’d be happy to donate to a friend. This means that we won’t put a strain on our already limited resources and we can re-home your items quickly. For more information on making a donation, see How to Donate.
We know you all have lots of items to offer, so we’ve prepared a page to show you where to take the items we are unable to accept at the moment – Other places to recycle and reuse in Surrey.
We also have an Amazon wish list of new items which we continually need to complement our pre-loved packs. The list is regularly updated as our stock changes and items are delivered straight to us where they are readily distributed.
Please email [email protected] if you have any queries regarding our Stripey Stork wish list donation sessions .
Thank you for your support Team Stork.