Our August wish list is now here, along with our four donation days. Please take a look at the items we need, and if they match up with items you are looking to re-home, we can pass them on to the deserving families we are supporting.
Donation days will be Friday 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th August. Slots will be available to book from Monday 1st August. There will be a slightly reduced number of slots available over the summer to help us manage the flow of donations into the warehouse. Bringing clothing freshly washed, sorted by age and gender and labelled really saves us time. With cots, prams and other equipment, cleaning, printing out a manual and placing all fixings / spare parts in a labelled bag is also a great help.
Thank you for your continued support – we need your lovely donations to keep supporting families in our community.
A reminder of our warehouse address: 51a Albert Road North, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9EL.
Any queries please email [email protected]
Thank you for your continued support.
August wish list
Clothing – boys
- 18-24 months- all items
- 7-8 years – all items
- 10-11 years – all items
- 14 years + – all items
- Coats – all ages
Clothing – girls
2-3 years – all items
4-5 years – all items
8-9 years – all items
14 years + – all items
Coats – all years
- Single and double buggies
- Cots (no mattresses) – please include manual
- Moses baskets and stands – please remove the mattress before donating
- Kids’ step/Stool
- Changing bags
- Playmants/Baby gyms
- Baby Sleeping Bags – 0-6 months
- Small blankets
- Single sheets
- Small cars
- Board games and puzzles
- Dolls – all sizes, baby and barbie size
- Card games (Top Trumps, Uno, etc)
- Stacking and sorting toys
-We are well stocked with all other items, thank you!-
Donation slots are available to book now.
Important notes when donating
- We are located in Reigate, Surrey and unfortunately cannot offer a collection service.
- Please do not bring donations at any other time and absolutely no donations to be left outside the warehouse when we are closed, thank you!
- We are operating a ‘drop-off‘ system – donors will drive into the car park and we can assist to unload donations at the warehouse doors.
- It will be a great help if you follow our usual guidelines for donating items – ensure all items are freshly laundered, pre-sorted by age/gender and in a condition which you’d be happy to donate to a friend. This means that we won’t put a strain on our already limited resources and we can re-home your items quickly. For more information on making a donation, see How to Donate.
We know you all have lots of items to offer, so we’ve prepared a page to show you where to take the items we are unable to accept at the moment – Other places to recycle and reuse in Surrey.
We also have an Amazon wish list of new items which we continually need to complement our pre-loved packs. The list is regularly updated as our stock changes and items are delivered straight to us where they are readily distributed.
Please email [email protected] if you have any queries regarding our Stripey Stork wish list donation sessions .
Thank you for your support Team Stork