The items we currently need (and only these items please) are:
- Boys – 2-3yrs, 7-8yrs, 9-16yrs
- Girls – 2-5yrs, 7-9yrs, 10-16yrs
Winter coats, hats & gloves and pyjamas (girls & boys all ages)
- Baby toys
- Puzzles & games – suitable for 0-5yrs
- Lego, Duplo, Megabloks
- Single sheets
- Baby sleeping bags – 6-18mths
- Baby blankets
December donation sessions
- Friday 4th December, 10am-1pm
- Friday 11th December, 10am-1pm (last donation session of the year)
Important notes when donating
- Only items from our current wish list please – we need extra warehouse space to quarantine items and to allow social distancing amongst our team/volunteers.
- We are located in Reigate, Surrey and unfortunately cannot offer a collection service. The allocated slot for dropping off donations is Fridays between 10am-1pm – please do not bring donations at any other time and absolutely no donations to be left outside the warehouse when we are closed, thank you!
- We are operating a ‘drive thru‘ system – donors will drive into the car park and remain in the car, we will open your car door/boot and remove your donations. All donations will then be quarantined for 72 hours.
- It will be a great help if you follow our usual guidelines for donating items – ensure all items are freshly laundered, pre-sorted by age/gender and in a condition which you’d be happy to donate to a friend. This means that we won’t put a strain on our already limited resources and we can re-home your items quickly. For more information on making a donation, see How to Donate.
We know you all have lots of items to offer, so we’ve prepared a page to show you where to take the items we are unable to accept at the moment – Other places to recycle and reuse in Surrey.
We also have an Amazon wish list of new items which we continually need to complement our pre-loved packs. The list is regularly updated as our stock changes and items are delivered straight to us where they are readily distributed.
Please email [email protected] if you have any queries.
Thank you for your support #TeamStork