We rehome toys, games, puzzles and books for children up to the age of 16.
All new toys are required to bear a CE mark, which is a declaration that the toy complies with safety requirements.
All toys must meet strict safety requirements, whether they are new or second-hand. Generally speaking, toys must not:
- Be made of flammable materials.
- Have sharp edges or points.
- Have easily detached parts or features (eyes, buttons, stuffing etc.).
- Contain toxic substances, or be painted with toxic paints.
- Operate at more than 24 volts.
Toys should be designed and manufactured to meet standards of hygiene and cleanliness and avoid any risk of infection, sickness or contamination. To avoid suffocation, plastic bags used for packing toys must be too small for a child’s head, and should be made of plastic which is of sufficient thickness not to pose a suffocation risk. Small parts are a choking hazard to children under 36 months of age.
If you would like to donate your pre-loved small soft toys, please wash them beforehand.