Thanks to a supporter from Barclays Bank, sponsors of the Barclays Premier League, Stripey Stork are delighted to offer some amazing tickets for auction this weekend.
Yes, that’s right Chelsea vs Arsenal!
The tickets are for the Barclays Premier League match at Stamford Bridge on Saturday 19th September 2015 with a kick off at 12.45pm. Tickets are in the West Stand Upper, Block 6, Row 17, Seats 0143 and 0144.
The seats are considered to be in the ‘home’ area at the Chelsea ground so probably most appropriate for a Chelsea or neutral fan.
This is a genuine auction and we have the tickets ready to pass on to the highest bidder. Our aim is to raise valuable funds to help us continue our work in the local community. At Stripey Stork we collect items for babies and children (equipment, furniture, clothes and toys) and after checking they are safe and clean, distribute them to families in need in the East Surrey area. Funds raised from the auction will be used to buy the new things we cannot pass on second hand eg. mattresses for pre-loved cots or teats for good condition bottles.
How the auction will work:
- The auction will be open from 10pm on Friday 28th August 2015 until 10pm on Sunday 30th August 2015.
- A reserve of £100 has been placed on the tickets so bids should be £100 or above.
- Bids can be placed by posting a Comment at the bottom of this blog post.
- Bidders should add their name, email address and the amount of their bid in the Comment section. Bids can be made anonymously but a genuine email address must be added when submitting a bid (this will not be published).
- Comments on this blog are moderated (there is so much spam on blog posts unfortunately) so wont appear immediately. Once moderated bids will appear in the sequence they were submitted. We will monitor posts and moderate comments quickly.
- The bidder of the highest amount at 10pm on Sunday 30th August 2015 will win the tickets
Rules of the auction:
- Only serious bidders please. Don’t bid and then back out, its unfair on those who are serious.
- Bid increments of £1 are accepted. No 50p raises etc.
- In the event that there are multiple bids of the same highest amount at 10pm on Sunday August 2015 then these bidders will be invited to submit a final private bid by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This process will continue until there is one final winner.
- The highest bidder must pay for the tickets by Tuesday 1st September. Payment details will be provided by email to the highest bidder on completion of the auction.
- The tickets are to be collected from a Reigate address. Registered post can be arranged but that will be at the cost of the bidder.
- Queries about the auction should be submitted to email@example.com
Good luck and thanks for your support!
**Update 30th August: The auction is now closed. Thank you for your support and interest. The tickets were secured with a £150 bid. **